Finally a Cookbook for the Digital Lifestyle...

My Cookbook offers a modern and innovative "new-school" way of finding and using recipes. People today h get their weather, music, news,and other daily information all instantly from their everyday electronic gadgets and devices. So, why not add recipes to that list? I aim to bring the old-fashioned joy of cooking from a cookbook into the lives of those who have fully adapted to the millennial lifestyle of today.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Company's Marketing Environment

My company's microenvironment would consist of my product's users, other cookbooks & cooking blogs, the user's devices (with which they will be using my product), and my employees.

My company's macroenvironment would include things such as demographic (the personal tastes and lifestyles of my product's users based on age, social standing, ethnicity, etc.), economy (the various financial standings of my product's users, as well as the national and global economic environment), and geographic location (tastes and lifestyles of people based on where in the world they live).


"A company's marketing environment consists of the actors and forces outside marketing that affect marketing management's ability to build and maintain successful relationships with target customers." (Kotler, Marketing: An Introduction, Ch. 3 pg. 65)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I

will keep visiting this blog very often.


Deborah

Term Life Insurance